Sunday 18 August 2013

The Hair: Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream



So as you guys already know my locks have been really dry and damaged recently after all it has been through, but after going out to get some products to sort out my mob it's been in much better condition. One of those products was this one, the Phyto 7 Hydrating Day Cream with 7 plants.


When I got home and I opened the box I was a bit disappointed at how tiny the tube was, but after trying it out I realised you really don't need a lot of this product. A little goes a hell of a long way. I use this stuff every time I've washed my hair when it's about 80% dry and also on some days when my hair is extremely dry/fluffy. It really helps with hydrating your hair and keeping frizz/fluff at bay.

I've noticed that my hair doesn't feel like straw anymore and that it's starting to feel like its old self again (hurray!). Sometimes I mix this cream in with my hair oil and put both of them on for a little double action.

I must say I haven't tried a ton of products by Phyto yet, but so far what I've tried has always been good.

Have you tried any of there stuff yet? How did you get on with it? Let me know!


Love, Alissia x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x