Monday 5 August 2013

The Hair: Redken All Soft Argan-6



A couple of months ago my hair was feeling a little dry and coarse, so while on offer at FeelUnique, I picked up the Redken All Soft Argan-6 hair oil. Since then my hair doesn't only feel softer, it also looks nicer and smells heavenly.


A lot of brands have been coming out with hair oils to hydrate and nourish our locks the last two years. I've only tried a couple so far, but the Redken All Soft one really stood out to me. I put it through my hair after I've come out of the shower while it's still wet. Not only does the oil work as a moisturiser for your hair, it is also a heat protectant, it boosts shine and it's an overall treatment for your hair. After blow drying my hair I sometimes put a little extra through it, to enhance shine. Also on days that I don't wash my hair and my locks are looking a little worse for wear, I'll put a pump of oil through it and it immediately acts as a little 'pick me up'.

I'm slowly running out of this little gem and I'm not sure if I'll be repurchasing or getting the Moroccan Oil. I'm not quite decided yet. I have a little bottle of Moroccan Oil, but I haven't figured out which one of these two hair oils I prefer. I guess only a post on 'The New Things' in the future will tell which one I decided to go  for ;-) 

Have you tried any hair oils? Which one if your fave?


Love, Alissia x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :) I'll answer all of your questions if you have any! x